Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0011
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "“Natural Resources and Endangered Species Research and Support at Fort Hood, Texas”" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $977,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Management of the National and Regional Spelling Bee Contest
Previous opportunity: Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 22 SOI 0011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00244 22 S SEA FO01||Sea Cadet Program|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP IIRA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP PA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP PGRA||Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP OCA||Ovarian Cancer Academy – Early-Career Investigator Award|
|SFOP0008734||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC F||DOD Epilepsy, Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Faculty Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP RPA||DOD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP IDA||DOD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC L||DOD Epilepsy,Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Leadership Award|
|SFOP0008754||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|W81XWH 22 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|22 579||Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Radio Dynamic Zones|
|DE FOA 0002705||FY2022 Artificial Intelligence Research for High Energy Physics|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP CTA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP IIRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP TRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP IDA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP CDA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Career Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 22 SOI 0011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.