Apply for HRSA 22 049
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dental Clinician Educator Career Development Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.976.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Conservation and Climate Resilience Partnerships with Land Trust Alliance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 049
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 049) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA FPH 22 002||Family Planning Telehealth Infrastructure Enhancement and Expansion Grants|
|HRSA 22 080||Home Visiting Research and Development Platform|
|HRSA 22 055||Regional Public Health Training Centers (PHTC) Program|
|RFI 674 22 EPIDEMICCTLESOTHO||Request for Information for USAID/Southern Africa Sustaining Epidemic Control through Integrated HIV and Health Services Program in Lesotho|
|RFA OH 22 001||NIOSH Education and Research Centers|
|7200AA22RFA00004||Supporting, Mobilizing and Accelerating Research for Tuberculosis Elimination (SMART4TB)|
|72048222RFA00001||High Impact Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (HI-MNCH) Activity|
|HRSA 22 063||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program- Emergency Medical Services Competing Supplement|
|CDC RFA CK22 2203||Strengthening Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control and Improving Patient Safety in the United States|
|HRSA 22 056||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention-Mobile Health Training Program (NEPQR-MHTP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 049", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.