Apply for 21JD08
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Massachusetts Staffing Project, Phase II." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Advancing Girls Education (AGE) Activity
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance - National Gang Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21JD08
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21JD08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002567||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002519 titled Natural Gas Demand Response Pilot Program.|
|DE FOA 0002576||Technical Research Opportunities for 50-Year Photovoltaic System Service Life|
|DE FOA 0002519||Natural Gas Demand Response Pilot Program|
|DE FOA 0002417||TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION TO INCREASE HYDROPOWER FLEXIBILITY|
|DE FOA 0002587||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002588 "Regional Clean Hydrogen Analysis"|
|DE FOA 0002607||Request for Information: Office of Technology Transitions Current and Future Commercialization Programming|
|DE FOA 0002560||Direct Air Capture Combined With Dedicated Long-Term Carbon Storage, Coupled to Existing Low-Carbon Energy|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21JD08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.