Apply for USGS FA 18 361
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Sustaining USArray Capabilities in Alaska" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,365,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION
Previous opportunity: Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 18 361
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 18 361) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL18CA0061 WHPHAITI TRAVLOG 09132018||Haiti Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0005258||Secure and Sustainable Human Rights Documentation Solutions|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants|
|19CS01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|USGS 18 FAC 0377||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0378||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0364||Soil Arthropod Functional Traits and Food Webs in Experimental Forest Plots|
|TATFY19||TAT Grant Program|
|SFOP0005439||2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand|
|USGS 19 FAC 0001||Notice of Intent (Science and Planning for Priority Species and Habitats in the N Central Region|
|USGS 19 FAC 0002||Notice of Intent - Quantifying and Characterizing Habitat Changes in Alaska|
|72062018RFA00005||Community Initiatives to Promote Peace|
|USGS 19 FAC 7950||Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines Cooperative Joint Research Agreement for support of research and sharing of facilities at Colorado School of Mines)|
|TAP 2019||Technical Assistance Program 2019|
|MAP 2019||Maintenance Assistance Program 2019|
|BTS 2019||Brown Treesnake Program 2019|
|SFOP0005428||FY 2018 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|SVM700 19 PAS 001||Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005453||FY 2019 Special Professional Fellows Program for Latin America and the Caribbean|
|72062118RFA00004||Women's Empowerment Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 18 361", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.