Notice of Intent (USGS 17 FA 0136)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment
Previous opportunity: South India YouthSpeak Summit
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 0136) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00747||Santa Cruz County Anza Trail Trailhead Wayfinding and Interpretive Signing|
|F17AS00436||CVPIA - Sacramento River Redd Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR UC 17 N020||Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande|
|L17AS00235||BLM ID Good Neighbor Authority Rangeland Restoration Services|
|G17AS00070||2018 National Ground-Water Monitoring Network|
|BOR DO 17 N033||Research Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Critical Management Questions Teams|
|P17AS00715||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|F17AS00440||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00768||Plant and Vegetation Conservation: Monitoring and Management|
|BOR MO 17 N019||TMC Participation and Technical Support|
|BOR MP 17 N032||Habitat Restoration for Bakersfield Cactus and the San Joaquin Valley Giant Flower Loving Fly at the San Hill Preserve|
|BOR MP 17 N035||Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora) in Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Joaquin Counties, California – Phase 2 Monitoring|
|P17AS00771||Notice of Intent: Identification and Assessment of Degraded Wetland Areas|
|P17AS00770||Planting strategies for drought-resistant ponderosa pine|
|P17AS00752||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|P17AS00772||Santa Cruz Island Communication Partnership|
|P17AS00775||Haleakala National Park Youth Conservation Programs|
|F17AS00443||At- risk freshwater mussel survey Bogue Chitto NWR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 0136", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: