Apply for 19 539
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NSF-CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2018 Democracy Commission Grants Program
Previous opportunity: AFCP 2019 Large Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19 539
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 539) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2019 5011||Data-Driven Discovery of Optimized Multifunctional Material Systems Center of Excellence (D³OM²S CoE)|
|F19AS00059||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G19AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|80JSC018N0001 SANS||Appendix C: Countermeasures for Mitigation of Spaceflight Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome|
|CRANBAA19 001||Innovative Approaches for Radiation-Hardened Electronics|
|NNH18ZTT001N FG||Appendix B: Solicitation of Proposals for Flight and Ground Space Biology Research|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0321||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (DEVELOPMENT)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0322||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (RESEARCH)|
|DE FOA 0001975||FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0318||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|19 542||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-2|
|19 543||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Institutes for Data-Intensive Research in Science and Engineering - Ideas Labs|
|N00014 19 S SN04||Special Program Announcement for Office of Naval Research Task Force Ocean|
|G19AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|USGS 19 FA 0042||Characterizing soil organic matter quality to enhance national-scale assessments of wetland carbon sequestration|
|DE FOA 0001941||DOE SBIR/STTR FY2019 Phase I Release 2|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0320||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0319||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 539", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.