Apply for ED GRANTS 012022 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and At Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.326B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 20, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 21, 2022 Applications Available January 20, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 21, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review May 20, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Sunyoung Ahn, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5012A, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-6460. Email Sunyoung.Ahn@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Track II Programs
Previous opportunity: Strengthening the Strategic Information (SI) Capacity of the Ministry of Health (MOH) in Support of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 012022 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 012022 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 012522 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—National Technical Assistance Center for Inclusive Practices and Policies Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326Y|
|005 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH TEACHER SUPPORT PROGRAM|
|72066822RFA00001||South Sudan Integrated Youth Engagement Activity|
|1FY22||Annual Program Statement|
|ED GRANTS 013122 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325D|
|ED GRANTS 020222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 020322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Rural Education Achievement Program (REAP): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.358A|
|ED GRANTS 020422 001||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus A (Early Childhood) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-1|
|ED GRANTS 020422 002||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus B (School Age) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-2|
|ED GRANTS 020422 003||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), Assistance Listing Number 84.325K-3|
|PAS GUA FY22 01||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills (EAGLES)|
|693JJ922R000001||Development of the Drug Evaluation and Classification Program|
|ED GRANTS 020922 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program–-Educational Materials in Accessible Formats for Eligible Children and Students with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number 84.327D|
|AF HAR FY22 04||Request for Statement of Interest (SOI) for American Spaces, Professional Empowerment Program Workshop Facilitator|
|AF HAR FY22 06||Request for Statement of Interest (SOI) for Zimbabwean University Partnership Development Catalyst Projects|
|72026822RFA00001||USAID/Lebanon NOFO: Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II)|
|ED GRANTS 021522 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Scholl Support and Rural Programs: Equity Assistance Centers (EAC) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.004D|
|DOS GEO 22 CA 011 15022022||English Access Microscholarship Program (ACCESS)|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 001||Management of English Language Small Grants Program (ELSGP)|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 002||Design and Implementation of the English Micro-scholarship Programs in Uzbekistan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 012022 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.