Apply for CDC RFA DP21 2108
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Breastfeeding Support by Coordinating National Efforts and Building Capacity of Breastfeeding Coalitions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY2021 Increase and Diversify Education Abroad for U.S. Students (IDEAS) Program
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP21 2108
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP21 2108) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 22 009||Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics and Data Science (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OH 21 005||State Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Program|
|RFA DP 21 003||Reducing Inequities in Cancer Outcomes through Community-Based Interventions on Social Determinants of Health|
|72048621RFI00001||RFI - Laos Maternal Child Health Nutrition Activity|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 001||Kenya Community Grant Initiative-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 003||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Data Collection Platform|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 002||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Coordination Mechanism|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA CSSG 0018||2021 Empowering Communities to Address Behavioral Health and Chronic Pain through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0015||2021 Empowering Communities to Reduce Falls and Falls Risk|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA CSSG 0014||2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|CDC RFA DP21 2103||Tobacco Prevention and Control-Related Public Health Law Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 21 092||Fiscal Year 2021 Ending the HIV Epidemic – Primary Care HIV Prevention|
|SM 21 007||Mental Health Awareness Training|
|SM 21 004||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0017||2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|SM 21 003||Garrett Lee Smith (GLS) Campus Suicide Prevention Grant|
|HRSA 21 015||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|CDC RFA IP21 2106||Partnering with National Organizations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Currently Experiencing Disparities|
|TI 21 001||Enhancement and Expansion of Treatment and Recovery Services for Adolescents, Transitional Aged Youth, and their Families|
|SM 21 011||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP21 2108", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.