Apply for EPA SMMS 2019 1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 09, 2019 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Health Services Delivery (HSD) Activity
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Exploitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA SMMS 2019 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA SMMS 2019 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2019 STAR E1||Contaminated Sites, Natural Disasters, Changing Environmental Conditions and Vulnerable Communities: Research to Build Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0084||Interpretive and Outdoor Recreational Programs|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 02||Training for Improved Protection of Drinking Water Sources|
|USGS 19 FAC 0314||Notice of Intent|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 19 06||Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs|
|NPS NOI 19 1092||Document and Assess Condition of Historic Structures Associated with the Old Natchez Trace: Mount Locust and the Gordon House|
|USGS 19 FAC 0335||Notice of Intent Relationships of feeding ecology and contaminant|
|NPS 19 NERO 0092||Expansion of LandScope Chesapeake|
|SFOP0006106||Mapping Illicit Supply Networks to Combat Conservation Crimes at their Convergence|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 004||National Farmworker Training Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0098||Connecting People to the Historic and Natural Resources of the James River|
|F19AS00334||Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration|
|NPS 19 NERO 0101||Planning, Educational, and Recreational Initiatives at SEF|
|F19AS00240||Clean Vessel Act|
|EPA R3 CBP 19 05||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0126||New Jersey Pinelands Reserve|
|F19AS00347||Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative|
|BOR LC 19 N029||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe|
|BOR LC 19 N028||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA SMMS 2019 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.