Texas Conservation Corps American Youth Works Restoration Crew (P17AS00234)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Texas Conservation Corps American Youth Works Restoration Crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative â¿¿ Data Services
Previous opportunity: BLM NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00234) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00091||BLM-NV CALIENTE TRAILS PHASE 2 PLANNING AND DESIGN SNPLMA|
|L17AS00082||BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY|
|P17AS00235||Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate|
|P17AS00237||Longleaf Pine Restoration Plan|
|F17AS00212||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program|
|L17AS00098||BLM-NV Great Basin Research for the Management of Pinyon-Juniper Woodlands|
|L17AS00099||BLM NV Vegetation Mapping Utilizing Remote Sensing, Black Rock Field Office|
|P17AS00245||Integrated Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment Coordination for Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00246||Climate Change & National Parks Videos|
|P17AS00244||Institute at the Golden Gate Launch and Operational Support|
|P17AS00225||Rehabilitation of the Death Valley Scotty Historic District through web-based videos|
|USGS 17 FA 0093||Notice of Intent - Migratory success study of river herring in Cape Cod National Seashore|
|P17AS00256||Survey and Preserve Prehistoric and Historic Museum Collections|
|L17AS00101||BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
|L17AS00102||BLM ORWA Avian Species Analysis in Old Growth Forests Using Acoustic Monitoring in the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument|
|L17AS00103||BLM-Alaska, Arctic Long-Term Aquatic Monitoring|
|L17AS00106||BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management â¿¿ Anchorage CWMA|
|L17AS00107||BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative â¿¿ Data Services|
|L17AS00021||BLM OR/WA Archaeologic Studies|
|P17AS00261||Stabilize, Rehabilitate, and Preserve Historic Structures|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00234", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: