Apply for HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0035
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families-IOAS-OTIP in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Victims of Human Trafficking in Native Communities Demonstration (VHT-NC) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.327.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $333,333.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Issue Formula Grant Administrative and Legal Requirements (ALRD) Announcement No. DE – FOA-0002736
Previous opportunity: FY2022 Census of Tribal Law Enforcement Agencies and Census of Tribal Court Systems
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0035
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR RG 0142||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CY 0069||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR RG 0053||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF OPRE PE 0080||Career Pathways Secondary Data Analysis Grants|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF YZ 0063||Maternity Group Home Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0150||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program|
|O OVC 2022 171303||OVC FY 2022 Transforming America’s Response to Older Victims: Developing and Supporting Statewide Elder Justice Coalitions and Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O OVC 2022 171308||OVC FY 2022 Law Enforcement-Based Victim Services Technical Assistance Program|
|O OVC 2022 171306||OVC FY 2022 Expanding Access to Sexual Assault Forensic Examinations|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CO 0095||AdoptUSKids|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZN 0072||Employer Engagement Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR RE 0048||Ethnic Community Self-Help Program|
|O OVC 2022 171311||OVC FY 2022 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2022 171314||OVC FY 2022 VOCA Victim Assistance Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2022 171309||OVC FY 2022 Emergency and Transitional Pet Shelter and Housing Assistance Grant Program|
|O OVC 2022 171313||OVC FY 2022 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2022 171307||OVC FY 2022 Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP DNCW 0086||Strengthening the Direct Care Workforce: A Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Initiative|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP DNTC 0085||National Transportation Accessibility Center|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0037||Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.