Apply for NPS NOIP17AC00128 001
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $161,409.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Oklahoma funding announcement
Previous opportunity: Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation, and Career Development thr
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP17AC00128 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC00128 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR PN 19 N009||Proposed Project Revision & Improvement of the Blackfoot River Management|
|NPS NOIP19AC00134||Document Significant Fossil Localities within the Sharps Formation - BADL|
|P19AS00113||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to learn/train with NPS trail staff while leading a Youth Conservation Corps to build/maintain trails and live and work as a team in a backcountry environment|
|P19AS00114||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Restoration Crews|
|P19AS00116||A Cultural Landscape Report of the Fort Bowie National Historic Site|
|P19AS00117||SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development|
|P19AS00119||Microbial Defense against WNS in Bat Microbiota|
|F19AS00192||DOI, USFWS, Midwest Region Science Applications Program|
|L19AS00013||BLM WY Willdife Resource Management Projects|
|L19AS00015||BLM OR/WA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00017||BLM ORWA 2019 Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
|P19AS00121||Exotic Plant Monitoring in Southern Plains Parks|
|L19AS00020||MT Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L19AS00011||MT (BLM) Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L19AS00019||BLM NV State-Wide Recreation Projects|
|L19AS00008||BLM-WO (National) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Programs|
|P19AS00127||Internships to Monitor Wildlife Populations at Channel Islands National Park|
|BOR MP 19 N0005||Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area|
|L19AS00022||NV 2019 Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program|
|L19AS00023||NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Management Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00128 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.