Apply for USDA NRCS OK MULTI 19 GEN0010144
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Oklahoma funding announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2019 400 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Exploitation
Previous opportunity: Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS OK MULTI 19 GEN0010144
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS OK MULTI 19 GEN0010144) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NCRC OK CTA 19 GEN0010162||Oklahoma NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS PIA CTA 19 GEN0010091||Pacific Islands Area Conservation Technology Transfer and Implementation Partnerships Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Funding|
|USDA NRCS NHQ SOIL 19 GEN0010134||2019 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO)|
|USDA NRCS SC NWQI 19 GEN0010196||South Carolina Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS TN CCA 19 GEN0010181||Tennessee Funding OpportunityCCA|
|USDA NRCS TN CTA 19 GEN0010212||Tennessee NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 19 GEN0010228||Montana Conservation Agreement for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 19 GEN0010253||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019|
|USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303||Easement Acquisition Services|
|USDA NRCS NHQ VPA HIP 19 GEN0010429||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’ Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Program competition for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 20 GEN0010555||Wetland Restoration Planning, Design, and Implementation for Louisiana ACEP-WRE, WRP, and EWPP-FPE|
|USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588||California Biological Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS OK MULTI 19 GEN0010144", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.