Apply for O NIJ 2022 171365
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $321,667.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Citizen Engagement Activity in Serbia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2022 171365
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2022 171365) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0009054||U.S.-ASEAN Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation (STIC) Program|
|22 603||Mid-Career Advancement|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP CA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP ATDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Advanced Technology Development Award|
|22 602||HSI Program Network Resource Centers and Hubs|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP AKCIECSA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP CTA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP NIRA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Nurse-Initiated Research Award|
|22 604||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3641||Lower Keys Marsh Rabbit Monitoring & Wildlife Habitat Management|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3660||SAN CLEMENTE LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE MONITORING AND RELEASE PROJECT|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0027||Threatened and Endangered Fish Passage on the Alabama River|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0024||Assessment of dual-purpose fish/oyster reefs in the Lynnhaven River, VA|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0028||Flood and Earthquake Modeling|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0029||Developing Case Studies from Pre/Post Natural Disaster Monitoring of Natural Features|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0026||Analytical Support for Aquatic Herbicide Tracing in Field and Mesocosm Research to Optimize Herbicide Efficacy and Use-Efficiency|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0030||Modeling acoustic fields using Open FOAM to determine fish deterrence|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0032||Automated and Robotic Inspection of Flood Control Systems|
|O NIJ 2022 171376||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Science & Technology Policy Fellows (STPF)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2022 171365", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.