Apply for 22 615
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050, 47.070, 47.075, 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 14, 2022 Senior research and conference proposals Senior research and conference proposals.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 615
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 615) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4124||Natural Resources Support at Edwards AFB, CA|
|DHS 22 DN 130 NFRA MSI||MSI National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4267||Climate Change Assessments for Integrated Natural Resource Mgt Plans NAVFACHQ|
|S22AS00002||Science and Technology Projects Related to Coal Mining and Reclamation; Applied Science Projects|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4252||Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia|
|22 617||Engineering Technologies to Advance Underwater Sciences|
|2022 NIST PREP 01||Professional Research Experience Program (PREP)|
|22 621||NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|22 622||Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4276||Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGR|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4237||Forestry Management Support, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL)|
|EP IDS 22 001||PRI Bilateral US-Israeli|
|DHS ST 18 108 FR02||Protective Equipment for Responders|
|22 625||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP CDA SO||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award – Scholar Option|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP BHSA 2||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|DE FOA 0002781||DNN R&D UNIVERSITY PROGRAM: CONSORTIUM FOR NUCLEAR FORENSICS|
|DE FOA 0002783||FY2023 Phase I Release 1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 615", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.