NIJ FY18 Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes (NIJ 2018 13600)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY18 Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Neurofibromatosis Clinical Trial Award
Previous opportunity: Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2018 Request for Proposals for Geospatial Analysis Support for Implementation of the 2014 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement’s Goals and Outcomes
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2018 13600) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0268||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0269||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0274||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0273||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Development)|
|N00014 18 S B003||Advancing Robotic Capability & Usability for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)|
|FR LEL 18 001||FY18 Law Enforcement Strategies for Reducing Trepassing Pilot Grant Program|
|BOR DO 18 F002||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2018|
|DE FOA 0001893||Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics|
|18 545||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|18 544||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|18 543||Geospace Environment Modeling|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM ALP||Accelerating Local Potential Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|693JK31852A01||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP) - 2018|
|18 547||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|18 546||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|NIJ 2018 13740||NIJ FY18 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE|
|FA9550 18 S 0002||Air Force Fiscal Year 2019 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|DE FOA 0001844||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas|
|18 549||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|G18AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2018 13600", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: