Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia (F18AS00322)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plain CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00322) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP18AC00691||GLNF- CESU: Pilot Study of Acoustic Monitoring Research in Midwest Parks|
|F19AS00011||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund-Asia|
|USDA NRCS LA 19 0001||NRCS-LA STATE OFFICE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE|
|NPS NOIP19AC00151||GRPL- CESU: Monitor the Response of Bats to the Arrival of White Nose Syndrom at Jewl Cave National Monument (JECA)|
|P19AS00199||Southern Arizona Habitat Conservation and Education|
|NPS NOIP19AC00267||GUCO CESU: Assessing Water Quality Conditions and Reviewing Monitoring Strategies for OZAR and BUFF|
|F19AS00298||15.637 -- Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00322", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: